HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE
Let’s say it’s 6.15pm and you’re going home (alone of course), after an unusually hard day on the job. You’re really tired, upset and frustrated. Suddenly you start experiencing severe pain in your chest that starts to drag out into your arm and up into your jaw. You are only about five miles from the hospital nearest your home. Unfortunately you don’t know if you’ll be able to make it that far. You have been trained in CPR, but the guy that taught the course did not tell you how to perform it on yourself..!!
NOW HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE…
Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack, without help, the person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to feel faint, has only about 10 seconds left before losing consciousness.
However, these victims can help themselves by coughing repeatedly and very vigorously.
A deep breath should be taken before each cough, and the cough must be deep and prolonged, as when producing sputum from deep inside the chest.
A breath and a cough must be repeated about every two seconds without let-up until help arrives, or until the heart is felt to be beating normally again.
Deep breaths get oxygen into the lungs and coughing movements squeeze the heart and keep the blood circulating.
The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it regain normal rhythm. In this way, heart attack victims can perhaps buy precious time to get themselves to a phone and dial 911.
Rather than sharing another joke please contribute by broadcasting this which can save a person’s life!
Be prepared and become part of the solution. Get your free next-of-kin notification card today. Click here: https://www.InCaseOfEmergencyCard.com/
- feztheshep reblogged this from slimitshuckface
- thelosttwin2 reblogged this from naomithenerdgirl
- colourful-tearssss reblogged this from fake-mermaid
- colourful-tearssss likes this
- isaradia reblogged this from thegirlwiththeyellowumbrella
- binx0r reblogged this from that-lemur-is-earthbending
- anatomize-regan reblogged this from imsarahcate
- universaly-wide-beings reblogged this from bad-puns-are-cool
- universaly-wide-beings likes this
- phan-locked reblogged this from samilovep
- letspretenditslove reblogged this from redeemedandloved
- domorethanjustsurvive reblogged this from ohhowdeeplyloved
- siriuspuff reblogged this from dammitjenni
- nicoletterose0540 reblogged this from exnihiloomnia
- bad-puns-are-cool reblogged this from jameshuntrhymeswith
- kaerfca reblogged this from naomithenerdgirl
- itsremy likes this
- starlightandfairytales reblogged this from i-love-sandwiches
- xbelieversneverdiex reblogged this from brb-fan-girling
- pale-little-thing likes this
- dark-affairs likes this
- cuppydoesntcare reblogged this from thedoctorsbowler
- thedoctorsbowler reblogged this from naomithenerdgirl
- taintedimagination reblogged this from flying-skinny
- praxis-cat reblogged this from naomithenerdgirl
- naomithenerdgirl reblogged this from theroguebirdie
- amaryllis-aletheia likes this
- amaryllis-aletheia reblogged this from suck3ditandsaw
- suck3ditandsaw reblogged this from welcometomysillyself
- i-love-sandwiches reblogged this from starrynight-over-thepast
- alymcdork reblogged this from an-emma-dilemma
- pejolin likes this
- mf2011 reblogged this from phangirlonthebarricade
- l0ve-conquersall likes this
- welcometomysillyself reblogged this from alwayslovingjelena
- thedreadpiratematt reblogged this from miseryinwonderland
- keetar5 reblogged this from haveahappygrinchmas and added:
- trill-bixtch likes this
- suprod reblogged this from peer-pressure-into-changing
- peer-pressure-into-changing reblogged this from all-m0nsters-ar3-hum4n
- abitquiet likes this
- kookystagepenguin likes this
- imofftosee221bbakerstreet reblogged this from mycheicalpoison
- imofftosee221bbakerstreet likes this
- anika2 likes this
- vivo-per-te reblogged this from whatswrongwithbeingalittleinsane
- lemausolee likes this
- pachylover likes this
- m3xicanjumpingbean reblogged this from ijustsailaway